Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy Campers! Pun Intended! :)

We had so much fun a couple weekends ago camping with all the Andersons! (All but Marian, Carlee, and Katie, we missed them) Thank you to the Browns for setting it up! We camped in south Utah at the perfect site, the scenery was to die for. It was actually at an old ranger station so there was a nice cabin complete with running water and an old school stove. Everyone was assigned a meal, and it turned out amazing! Chicken soup one night - thanks to Kristen's genuis with the XL ziplock, breakfast burritos in the morning, and dutchoven on Sunday. Needless to say, its a good thing I recently got some Tastefully Simple items. But if anyone who was there is reading this, don't be surprised to get a recipe snatching phone call one of these days...
Tony and Scott brought four wheelers and all the kids had a blast, and all the adults too!

Our MiniMe tent trying to hang out with the big boys


Penny kept trying to sneak off into the woods, but London knew just what to do.

4 comments:

  1. Its a dang good thing London was there to keep tabs on Penny! You know that dog would have run away without her there to control her! :) What a fun trip! So I guess we will see you in October then huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! We just went camping last weekend. It was so sad because it was cold/rainy/windy! Soooo...when are you guys coming to Rexburg again?! ;)

    P.S. I've commented on pretty much all of your posts, but they keep disappearing! Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss camping in rexburg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog! Cute house, cute doggie I love it and need more updates! I really need to come out and see you, I will be coming for thanksgiving so I will get to see my Sarah! YAY!:)

    ReplyDelete